Passez votre CAP couture
- This book is in French -
Artesane is the first online school for creative hobby courses. Here you can follow hobby and craft courses at your own pace, surrounded by talented teachers.
The manual "Passez votre CAP Couture avec Artesane" is intended for dressmakers of all levels, even beginners, who are planning to prepare for the "CAP Métiers de la mode - Vêtement flou" (commonly called "CAP couture flou") in initial training or as a free candidate.
Discover a complete program in a new structure: a progressive program in 9 months (September to May) to prepare for all the professional subjects of the "CAP" and the practical tests of the exam.
Each month, you will find :
- a "coaching tip": tips and tricks to optimize your learning and revision, and arrive at the exam in peace of mind.
- a "basic sewing pattern", intended for beginners or for revision, which deals step by step with basic clothing sewing techniques
- one subject from each of the three theoretical subjects
- training in styling and pattern design
- a "model of the month", made up of a complete garment to be produced
- techniques of the month", of increasing complexity, which can be practiced on variants of the model of the month.
The book is accompanied by life-size patterns of all the "models of the month" and their variants, a website that offers quizzes and video supports to better master the technical gestures.